Pages

Friday 16 March 2018

Thank you letter

Walt: To say thank you to everyone.

Task description: In this task we had to write a thank you letter to all the people who helped at camp.

Dear Mr Goodwin,

Thank you for putting so much effort and time into organizing the year 5&6 camp. I know it would’ve been hard as it’s your first time organizing it but I say you did a great job.

One of my highlights from camp were kayaking because I was the first person to kayak by myself all the way to the green pole and back. If you didn’t know where we were kayaking at the pt england beach. Did you know that me and Quincess wanted to tip out of the kayak so we just jumped out.

Another highlight was the slip n slide because I was having races with Jacob and we were trying to see who went the furthest. I went past him and onto the grass. We were slip n sliding on the field.

Thank you for doing everything at camp. We can’t thank you enough.

Yours sincerely,

Levonah

No comments:

Post a Comment